Scavenger hunt to find ingredients for recipes. Your team is in charge of preparing the ingredients you find in the hunt.
On Fridays, since we make treats we will go to the greenbelt and eat the treats there. Then we will play at the greenbelt.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
- Monday: We will work together to make a pizza
- Tuesday: Tacos and tamales
- Wednesday: Chicken and rice dish
- Thursday: Macaroni and cheese and sandwiches
- Friday: Special cupcakes and decorating
A summer camp that teaches kids to cook different kinds of food. For lunch time it is called Bonus time. They will make a lunch that they pick what they want and then they add stuff to it. Example: if they made a pizza without anything on it, they could decide what toppings they want.